Laguna Niguel Criminal Attorney
What should you look for when searching for a high-caliber Orange County
criminal defense attorney in Laguna Niguel?
The first is experience.
- How many cases has this California attorney handled in his or her career?
- How much understanding does this criminal defense attorney have of the
legal issues central to your particular kind of case?
- How much trial experience does this Laguna Niguel criminal attorney possess?
The second is a proven track record.
- Out of all the cases this attorney has handled, how many has he or she won?
- How much success has this Laguna Niguel, California attorney had in reducing
charges against clients?
- How many dismissals has this California attorney racked up?
Finally, what about the attorney's disposition?
What kind of attitude does this
Laguna Niguel attorney bring to the table?
- Do you get the impression that he or she is willing to fight passionately
on your behalf?
Barney Gibbs gives has been serving the Laguna Niguel community for years,
and in that time, he has earned a reputation as a fierce fighter on behalf
of his clients, in and out of the courtroom. This California criminal
attorney has racked up hundreds of dismissals, and in many other cases,
succeeded in getting charges against his clients substantially reduced.
He has handled all kinds of cases as a criminal lawyer in Laguna Niguel,
from sex crimes to drug crimes, DUI defense, state fraud cases, and much
more. Nowhere else will you find an attorney who dedicates himself so
completely to each and every case. Unlike many other high profile attorneys,
Barney Gibbs never hands off his cases to another associate. He takes
the lead on every case he accepts, and his personal dedication is evident
in his consistent results.
Contact Barney Gibbs for a Free Consultation Today
If you are interested in learning more about how to employ the services
of an accomplished Orange County criminal defense lawyer,
contact The Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs today. You can schedule a FREE initial
consultation with Mr. Gibbs, giving you a chance to get to know him on a personal level,
and giving him a chance to learn more about both you and your case. The
court process can move very quickly against you, so don't waste any
time securing high-quality, California legal representation.